- The seas are becoming increasingly congested and triple within the next 30 years.
- 2019 recorded a 65% drop in global vessel losses, with 132 lost in 2009 compared with 46.
- Human error is responsible for anywhere between 75% and 96% of all marine accidents.
- Crew members are becoming too consumed with the onboard instruments.
- AI and machine learning technology have the potential to transform shipping operations.
- Fujitsu has been testing AI technology in collaboration with the Japanese Coast...