- In effect of COVID-19, global bunker fuel to fall in 2020 with range forecasts between -7% to -17%.
- Singapore bunker fuel sales, when compared to the same period last year was up 5.3%.
- The virus has resulted in overall demand destruction for oil, thereby reducing the price of 0.5% sulfur marine fuels
- The price differential between HSFO and VLSFO averaged $298.90/mt in the month of January.
- Scrubber installations have also been halted due to several factors.
- IMO 2020 Transition forces the...