- 300,000 workers stranded on merchant ships, dozens of labor violations threaten seafarers’ safety, as well as the global supply chain.
- A deeper look into the matter of fact would let us realize how stranded seafarers on ships for months face the physical and mental stress of lurching in sea.
- They need proper care and treatment, they are the real heroes who keep the supply chain alive.
- The ongoing pandemic has shattered the norms of this highly fragmented industry.
- Countries wary of relaxing...