- Top secret UK government analysis reveals the poorest parts of the country having the biggest covid outbreak.
- Socioeconomic inequality is cited as a reason for this.
- Low wages, cramped housing making it difficult for people to self isolate.
- In areas such as Blackburn people seeking financial help to self isolate are being denied help.
- Areas with more public service workers like taxi drivers, supermarket workers etc are more prone to infection.
- Deprivation and ethnicity have been marked as risk...