- The EU is debating on a vaccine passport to rejuvenate tourism in Europe.
- Countries like Greece and Spain who are dependent on tourism are in favour of it.
- Stricter countries like Germany and France are reluctant.
- France in particular worries about its large anti vaccine people and doesn’t want to make it mandatory
- EU leaders say debate and discussion needed on covid certificate details.
- They are working with IATA to get tourism back on feat.
- However legal hassles remain as people might see...