- WHO has recommended a more detailed covid origin study in China in their latest draft investigation report.
- The global health organization revealed that patient zero have been identified and his contacts are being traced.
- The patient confirmed that he visited his parents who frequented wet markets.
- Depending on this, WHO has recommended a more extensive contact Tracing of his parents and also Wuhan’s seafood supply chains.
- Although the patient’s parents tested negative for the virus, no...