Transocean to take full ownership of Transocean Norge semisub

Capt. John

A joint venture between Swiss-based offshore driller Transocean and UK investment platform Hayfin Capital Management owns the 6th generation harsh-environment semisubmersible rig Transocean Norge. The offshore driller owns 33% of the joint venture while Hayfin owns the remaining 67%. Earlier this...

https://splash247.com/transocean-to-take-full-ownership-of-transocean-norge-semisub/

Leave a Comment

Join Our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive a weekly round-up of shipping news.
icon