- Vessel Shortages expected through Lunar New Year
- Freight rates doubled in major Asian routes.
- Asian polymers hit by delays, price rises
- Maersk’s Taiwan-India rate tops $4,000/FEU
- The extremely volatile market is making prices valid only for a week.
- The container Shortage is likely to spill over the first quarter of 2021.
According to a Platts report, vessel capacity shortages and trade disruptions in Asia’s container shipping markets are impacting the region’s polymer trade flows and prices,...