- JIT Arrival Guide has been released by IMO to offer support and reduce congestion
- It aims to provide both port and shipping sectors with practical guidance for JIT arrivals.
- It documents the findings of a series of industry roundtables.
- There are nearly 50 companies and organizations that are key stakeholders in the port call process.
- The concept is based on the ship maintaining an optimal operating speed.
- It provides facilities for berthing, fairway, and nautical services (pilots, tugs,...