Strong revenue and backlog growth
Improved EBIT and cash flow
- Revenue increased by 23.3% supported by high client demand in energy and infrastructure markets
- Overall margin improvement in a seasonally weak quarter
- Free cash flow was negative EUR 7.2 million; a significant year-on-year improvement
- 12-month backlog is up by 27.8% to EUR 1,164 million
- Outlook full-year 2022: continued revenue growth and further margin expansion.
NOTE: SEE ATTACHED PDF for KEY FIGURES
Mark Heine, CEO: “We experience...