The vessel’s managers were detained after a preliminary investigation report claimed the vessel had more people than it should on…
https://lloydslist.maritimeintelligence.informa.com/LL1124333/Tanzaniaferrydeathtollrisesto224
The vessel’s managers were detained after a preliminary investigation report claimed the vessel had more people than it should on…
https://lloydslist.maritimeintelligence.informa.com/LL1124333/Tanzaniaferrydeathtollrisesto224
The commission has launched a public consultation as NGOs claim that the current EU-only list has sufficient capacity to recycle…
China’s COSCO Company started Saturday shipping the Egyptian pavilion for the China International Import Expo that will be held in Shanghai from Nov. 5 to 10.
“The first Egyptian container that will leave the Port Said port at 22:00 pm (2000 GMT) contains handicrafts, cotton textiles, furniture, medical equipment, industrial products, souvenirs, and raw materials,” said Mohsen al-Mazahy, chairman of Port Said for Containers & Cargos Company.
The 25-day trip will pass through Singapore port before...
http://container-news.com/cosco-transport-egyptian-pavilion-china/
Isabelle Ryckbost
24 September 2018 – ESPO welcomes the Commission’s proposal for a Regulation establishing a European Maritime Single Window environment (COM2018 278 final). For European ports though, reducing the administrative burden in maritime transport and facilitating trade is a top priority. ESPO wants more ambition on the harmonisation of data definitions and data sets, while maintaining the existing reporting systems. This would further reduce the administrative burden and would...
Part of the proceeds to be used to equity finance one newbuilding plus one option from Chinese yard Jiangsu New…
Yet, confidence level of both owners and charterers have actually increased
Union of Greek Shipowners says no backsliding on IMO dates but emphasises that bunker supply chain’s responsibilities should not be…
A Port Otago worker appears to have had a lucky escape after being struck by a container being loaded on to the vessel Maersk Inverness at Port Chalmers in Sunday’s morning.
Police and fire and ambulance crews were called to the scene in Beach St about 11.30am.
Port Otago marine and infrastructure manager Sean Bolt said the man, who was taken off the ship using a man-cage slung under a container crane to a waiting ambulance, had been “struck by a container”.
Although the man was able to walk, Mr...
http://container-news.com/worker-struck-container-port-chalmers/
Gridlock on the waterfront unless government secures terms with EU prior to departure, Labour spokesperson maintains
Carsten Mortensen steps down citing personal reasons after leading the tanker and gas group for three years