- Asian refiners are languishing at the lowest seasonal level in more than a decade.
- Diesel demand due to 2020 regulation is forecast to boost Asian refiners.
- An increase by $3.50 to $4 a barrel is expected in 2020 for complex plants in Asia.
- Hydrocracking margins for Asian refiners averaged $3.57 a barrel last month, the lowest level since June.
- Profits from turning Dubai crude into diesel averaged $16.70 in October, near the highest since early 2014.
A surge in diesel demand next year...