- Large real world study finds Pfizer vaccine to be as effective in real world conditions as in controlled trials.
- The vaccine has shown 94% efficacy in the real world as compared to 95% in the study.
- It’s equally good in all age groups and comorbidities.
- The vaccine was 57% effective after a single dose.
- It is 90% effective after 7 days of the second dose.
- Vaccine found to be effective against the UK Variant.
According to a Reuters report, Pfizer COVID Vaccine becomes the first vaccine which...